Regional Facilitator (South East and London area)
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum,
Permanent - 35 hrs pw
Home based role
The Education and Training Foundation (ETF) helps ensure that the Further Education and Training sector develops world class leaders, teachers and trainers. We work across the whole FE sector and are funded by Government grant, commercial contracts, professional membership (The Society for Education and Training - SET) and accreditation fees and a variety of other business activities.
We are now looking to appoint a Regional Facilitator based in the South East or London area who will provide an effective engagement and account management service to providers, including agreeing, implementing and monitoring training needs, and maximising business opportunities for the ETF through the cross selling of other services.
The role will report into the Regional Manager (South East, East and London) and will engage with Further Education providers across the region to identify the professional development needs of their teachers, support staff and leaders. The role will work collaboratively with colleagues across the ETF to develop, plan and promote provision that meets sector needs and advances the work of the ETF. There will be a particular focus on supporting existing and new T Level providers.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in a middle manager level role within the FE sector, with a strong understanding of the national picture.
- Proven track record of account/performance management, with the ability to handle complex delivery development opportunities.
- Able to engage in and develop a team culture throughout the national and regional structure, developing and implementing strategies to promote and maximise the use of the team to achieve business objectives.
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships which promote programme objectives.
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding, knowledge and experience of what makes professional development in an education and training environment effective
- Very high level of interpersonal and communication skills, including effective presentation delivery.
- Very high skill levels in building rapport, empathy and co-operation at all levels of interaction.
- Willing to undertake considerable travelling and overnight stays on behalf of the organisation.
If you are an exceptional candidate who would like to make an impact and enjoy working in a vibrant and cooperative environment, we will welcome your application.
Applicants should apply by submitting a CV and cover letter (400 word maximum), outlining how you fulfil the requirements of this role.
Closing Date: 27 January 2021 at 12 pm