HR and L&D Administrator £25,000 per annum, Permanent- 35 hrs pw
Office based role – Victoria, London.
The Education and Training Foundation (ETF) helps ensure that the Further Education and Training sector develops world class leaders, teachers and trainers. We work across the whole FE sector and are funded by Government grant, commercial contracts, professional membership (The Society for Education and Training - SET) and accreditation fees and a variety of other business activities.
We are now looking to appoint a HR and L&D Administrator who will:
- Support on the administrative aspects of HR and Learning and Development
- Administer HR processes, maintain and ensure HR system – SageHR is updated on a regular basis
- Ensure the Head of HR, HR Officers, L&D Officer and Department receives effective administrative in the following areas, but not limited to: recruitment, employee leave, sickness absence, HR policies procedures and exit processes Learning and Development administration on the LMS, Elevate
The role will report into the L&D Officer and HR Officer and will be responsible for
- Being the first point of contact for all HR queries and escalating issues when required.
- Initiate and manage the administrative set-up for new employees, in terms of contract, induction process, ensuring they have the correct right to work documents.
- Processing of starter and leaver forms, supporting the HR Officers.
- To develop and maintain all HR information systems – SageHR, Elevate, electronic databases, and personnel files, including the updating of starters and leavers details.
- Manage employee attendance records, including sickness absence.
- To be responsible for ensuring that all HR files and databases are efficiently set-up and maintained, observing confidentiality at all time.
Recruitment and Selection
- Ensuring that the recruitment mailbox is maintained and updated on a regular basis.
- Ensuring POs are raised for the vacancies, liaising with finance where there are inconsistencies.
- Supporting the HR Officers with putting together recruitment packs for all interviews.
Learning and Development
- Play a key role in administering the running of the learning management system (ELEVATE) including continuous improvement of the LMS to improve user experience.
- Administer courses on the LMS, setting up, bookings, answering queries and supporting staff with the LMS.
- Manage the L&D email inbox, responding and answering queries. Escalating issues where necessary.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Have previous experience in HR, or Recruitment and L&D role
- Be numerate, accurate and have good attention to detail.
- Be extremely discrete and confidential.
- Team player
- Highly motivated and proactive, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are an exceptional candidate who would like to make an impact and enjoy working in a vibrant and cooperative environment, we will welcome your application.
Applicants should apply by submitting a CV and cover letter (500 words maximum), outlining how you fulfil the requirements of this role.
Closing Date: 10 May at 12 pm
The Education and Training Foundation values diversity and is committed to making appointments on merit by fair and open processes, in accordance with its equal opportunities policy. Our employees enjoy a generous benefit package.