£ 30,000 - £42,000 per annum, Permanent - 35 hrs pw
The Education and Training Foundation (ETF) helps ensure that the Further Education and Training sector develops world class leaders, teachers and trainers. We work across the whole FE sector and are funded by Government grant, commercial contracts, professional membership (The Society for Education and Training - SET) and accreditation fees and a variety of other business activities.
We are now looking to appoint a Regional Coordinator who will support the Regional Engagement Directorate to deliver the operational elements of the T Level Professional Development (TLPD) offer.
The role will report into the Programme Delivery Manager and will be responsible for the successful administration and co-ordination of key programme elements of the TLPD programme, including Networks, T Level Resource Improvement Projects (TRIPs), Industry Insights and T Level Mentoring for middle managers. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Maintaining a database of networks, regional stakeholders and employers relevant to the regional engagement directorate.
- Working within ETF’s regional team to maintain high-level engagement across TLPD programme elements and wider delivery.
- Analysing recruitment, participation and satisfaction levels to measure and report on the effectiveness of activities.
- Ensuring all financial elements of the programmes are delivered in accordance with policies and procedures, including administration of remission payments.
- Managing, supporting and tracking all elements of the customer journey through ETF systems including booking system.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have experience in supporting or managing events, with a strong understanding of what makes a good event
- Hold the ability to design and implement processes to manage large volumes of activity
- Be commercially aware, with the ability to develop and implement national delivery and event strategy
- Have experience in owning, managing and tracking a budget and evidence of financial literacy
- Possess the ability to reach decisions and judgments based upon balanced assessment of the technical, business and human factors involved.
- Possess high level interpersonal and communication skills, including skill levels in building rapport, empathy and co-operation at all levels of interaction for effective people and relationship management.
- Be able to engage in and develop a team culture throughout the national/regional team, developing and implementing strategies to promote and maximise the use of the team to achieve business objectives
- Have the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships both with teams within ETF and with external organisations which promote networks and programme objectives
- Have a willingness to develop a good understanding of the further education sector, policies, procedures and underpinning theories
- Be willing to travel on behalf of the organisation
If you are an exceptional candidate who would like to make an impact and enjoy working in a vibrant and cooperative environment, we will welcome your application.
Applicants should apply by submitting a CV (2 pages maximum) and cover letter (500 words maximum), outlining how you fulfil the requirements of this role.
Closing Date: 28 April 2021 at 12 pm
The Education and Training Foundation values diversity and is committed to making appointments on merit by fair and open processes, in accordance with its equal opportunities policy.
Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package.