£35,000 - £45,000 per annum,
Permanent - 35 hrs pw
The Education and Training Foundation (ETF) helps ensure that the Further Education and Training sector develops world class leaders, teachers and trainers. We work across the whole FE sector and are funded by Government grant, commercial contracts, professional membership (The Society for Education and Training - SET) and accreditation fees and a variety of other business activities.
We are now looking to appoint a Project Officer who will play a pivotal role within the Design and Development Team at the ETF. This role has a focus on online learning and will play a central role in supporting the design and upkeep of these programmes so that ETF’s online and blended learning offer continues to support the development of a highly skilled and knowledgeable Further Education workforce.
The role will report into the Head of Online Learning and will be responsible for supporting the management of grant and contractual performance across ETF’s programme delivery. This role will also be involved in coordinating project activity, managing small projects or strands of work, tracking and monitoring online learning and training outputs and resources, building and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders and leading on developing and embedding ways of working between departments of the Education and Training Foundation.
The role will be apart of the Design and Development Team, which is also responsible for successful high-quality design of new learning and training programmes for the sector. As Project Officer, the post holder will need to plan carefully to help develop and design innovative, accessible and relevant online learning materials and tools. The role will link closely to the Performance Management, Regional Engagement and Quality Teams through sharing and collation of information and course content.
This will include, but is not limited to:
- Working in collaboration with National Heads to provide information, resources, support and learning solutions utilising online knowledge and skills
- Planning and scheduling realistic timelines for development of online learning, including user acceptance testing and piloting.
- Supporting tracking and monitoring online learning design activity and key performance indicators across the Design and Development team.
- Liaising across ETF to ensure all course content is available on time and in the correct format for all boards and sign off points.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to level 4/5 or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrate experience in developing online training packages and modules for a range of audiences and purposes
- Be able to engage effectively with stakeholders and partners
- Have excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office packages
- Be able to write clearly and concisely with accurate use of grammar and punctuation
- Have strong personal organisation skills with the ability to prioritise effectively to meet deadlines
- Understand project management techniques
- Be able to track activity on projects through to completion
If you are an exceptional candidate who would like to make an impact and enjoy working in a vibrant and cooperative environment, we will welcome your application.
Applicants should apply by submitting a CV and cover letter (500 words maximum), outlining how you fulfil the requirements of this role.
Closing Date: 10 May 2021 at 12:00 pm
The Education and Training Foundation values diversity and is committed to making appointments on the merit by fair and open processes, in accordance with its equal opportunities policy.
Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package