Senior Marketing Officer - T Level Professional Development
£35,000 - £47,000 per annum, 6 months FTC - 35 hrs pw
The Education and Training Foundation (ETF) helps ensure that the Further Education and Training sector develops world class leaders, teachers and trainers. We work across the whole FE sector and are funded by Government grant, commercial contracts, professional membership (The Society for Education and Training - SET) and accreditation fees and a variety of other business activities.
We are now looking to appoint a Senior Marketing Officer who will be focused on T Level Professional Development contract (TLPD), leading a cross-functional team to create and implement campaign plans, and it is expected that the position’s remit is to support other marketing activities for the organisation, as required.
The core customers for the ETF are organisations, leaders, teachers and trainers in the Further Education and Training sector. The post holder will be expected to immerse themselves in understanding and meeting these customers’ needs, as well as gaining a full understanding of the sector as a whole.
The role will report to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible:
Strategy & Implementation
- Create, manage and execute integrated marketing strategies, content for the T Level Professional Development offer to T Level providers across all channels.
- Oversee activities across ETF’s contract, T Level Professional Development (TLPD) to maximise opportunities across programme areas including effective management of the TLPD Marcomms budget.
- Support best practice in approach to marketing, positioning, segmentation, targeting, messaging, customer journeys and persona development for TLPD working with Marketing Manager.
- Develop market and customer segmentation and ensure data compliance with GDPR and other data protection policies.
- Ensure consistency in brand and messaging through awareness of ETF/TLD brand guidelines.
- Establish reporting and evaluation processes are in place for TLPD to continuously measure and improve upon campaign effectiveness.
Stakeholder & TLPD Marcomms team management
- Manage TLPD marketing members and enable matrix working with digital and comms leads for TLPD within the wider marcomms directorate.
- Represent Marcomms at internal TLPD meetings and external (DfE) meetings, presenting the marcomms point of view and expertise.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Regional Engagement team and Performance Managers on TLPD
A range of other duties aligned with this role and in supporting the objectives of the Marketing & Communications department.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Substantial experience in creating, managing and executing integrated marketing strategies, campaigns and content across all forms of media.
- Experience in brand management.
- Experience in working within a marketing and communications department, collaboratively executing integrated campaigns and activities.
- Experience of managing members of staff.
- Experience of working with third parties: either partner organisations and / or agencies.
- Experience of CRM (ideally Dynamics 365) reporting tools and analytics.
- Good knowledge of Excel for data manipulation
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
If you are an exceptional candidate who would like to make an impact and enjoy working in a vibrant and cooperative environment, we will welcome your application.
Applicants should apply by submitting a CV and cover letter (600 words maximum), outlining how you fulfil the requirements of this role.
Closing Date: 28 June 2021 at 12 pm
The Education and Training Foundation values diversity and is committed to making appointments on merit by fair and open processes, in accordance with its equal opportunities policy.
Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package