Marketing Officer, TLPD
£35,000- £38,000 per annum Permanent 35 hrs pw
The Education and Training Foundation (ETF) helps ensure that the Further Education and Training sector develops world class leaders, teachers and trainers. We work across the whole FE sector and are funded by Government grant, commercial contracts, professional membership (The Society for Education and Training - SET) and accreditation fees and a variety of other business activities.
We are now looking to appoint a Marketing Officer who will be delivering best-in-class customer-focused marketing content, the role’s purpose is to deliver marketing that plays a significant contribution in ensuring the Education and Training Foundation (ETF) achieves its commercial, membership and reputational aims.
This position will primarily focus on our T Level Professional Development contract (TLPD), supporting and developing activity that will resonate with our audience. This role will contribute towards campaign plans, producing and managing design and collateral, on and offline amongst a number of activities that support this and other areas for the organisation, as required.
The core customers for the ETF are organisations, leaders, teachers and trainers in the Further Education and Training sector. This role will immerse themselves in understanding and meeting our customers’ needs, as well as gaining a full understanding of the sector as a whole.
The role will report into the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for delivering the best in class customer-focused marketing in supporting the Education and Training Foundation (ETF) achieve its commercial, contractual and associated reputational aims. The primary focus will be on implementing integrated campaign plans for the organisation’s T Level Professional Development (TLPD) contract delivery.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Substantial experience in marketing and communications campaign roles.
- Experience in working within a broad marketing and communications department.
- Knowledge of the full range of marketing channels and activities, specifically production and print, and being able to execute production and print.
- Excellent writing, editing, story-telling and proof-reading skills.
- Attention to detail in production of marketing materials.
- Experience of implementation and policing of use of branding guidelines.
- An absolute focus and commitment to immersing yourself in the field of the FE and Training profession, the whole sector and its influences.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to show initiative, creativity and innovation.
- Highly motivated, proactive, innovative, tenacious and outcome focused.
If you are an exceptional candidate who would like to make an impact and enjoy working in a vibrant and cooperative environment, we will welcome your application.
Applicants should apply by submitting a CV and cover letter (600 words maximum), outlining how you fulfil the requirements of this role.
Closing Date: 10 August at 12 pm
The Education and Training Foundation values diversity and is committed to making appointments on merit by fair and open processes, in accordance with its equal opportunities policy.
Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package