CRM Officer (Maternity cover)
£35,000 per annum, 14-Month FTC - 35 hrs pw
The Education and Training Foundation (ETF) helps ensure that the Further Education and Training sector develops world class leaders, teachers and trainers. We work across the whole FE sector and are funded by Government grant, commercial contracts, professional membership (The Society for Education and Training - SET) and accreditation fees and a variety of other business activities.
We are now looking to appoint a CRM Officer (Maternity cover) who will support the day-to-day management and development of ETF’s CRM and provide CRM technical support and training. The post holder will also support the manager and wider team to deliver a digital transformation programme and support the wider IM&T team in times of heavy workload.
The role will report into the Senior Systems & Data Manager and will be responsible for leading on smaller technical projects and support larger technical projects to improve and develop CRM features. The role holder will also provide technical assistance and support any CRM related issues along with supporting operational tasks to support the maintenance and development of the ETF’s CRM.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have experience of working with a CRM, including standard tasks such as data cleansing, creating reports and importing data
- Have experience and confidence working with data
- Have experience of managing projects and working in project teams
- Have good general IT skills including Microsoft Office packages, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and CRMs or databases
- Have demonstrable ability to work independently
- Have excellent personal organisational and administrative skills with the ability to manage own workload and meet tight deadlines
- Have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
If you are an exceptional candidate who would like to make an impact and enjoy working in a vibrant and cooperative environment, we will welcome your application.
Applicants should apply by submitting a CV and cover letter (600 words maximum), outlining how you fulfil the requirements of this role.
If you would like a full job description for this role, please click here
Closing Date: 31st January 2022 at 5pm
The Education and Training Foundation values diversity and is committed to making appointments on merit by fair and open processes, in accordance with its equal opportunities policy.
Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package