The Education and Training Foundation (ETF) helps ensure that the Further Education and Training sector develops world class leaders, teachers and trainers. We work across the whole FE sector and are funded by Government grant, commercial contracts, professional membership (The Society for Education and Training - SET) and accreditation fees and a variety of other business activities.
We are now looking to appoint a Business and Process Analyst who will be highly visible across the organisation at all levels and to external partners. You will be responsible for establishing end-to-end business processes for ETF teams that utilise the CRM to ensure that there are clear procedures in place. You will identify improvements to both processes and systems whilst establishing compliance procedures and monitoring structures for adherence to business processes.
The role will report into the Senior Systems & Data Manager and will work with IM&T colleagues to document internal IM&T operating procedures including change control processes and business reporting processes. You will work with colleagues, key stakeholders and external suppliers to deliver other projects for the Digital & IT Team.
The successful candidate will:
- Strong analytical understanding of business processes and able to identify and quantify effectiveness and improvements
- Have strong communication, influencing, and presentation skills. Be able to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Be action orientated, with sound judgement in identifying issues and putting forward solutions
- Be proactive approach to problem-solving, demonstrating initiative and ability to hit the ground running
- Have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have an understanding of GDPR and general data protection principles
If you are an exceptional candidate who would like to make an impact and enjoy working in a vibrant and cooperative environment, we will welcome your application.
Applicants should apply by submitting a CV and cover letter (600 words maximum), outlining how you fulfil the requirements of this role.
If you would like a full job description for this role, please click here
Closing Date: Monday 31th January 2022 at 12 pm
The Education and Training Foundation values diversity and is committed to making appointments on merit by fair and open processes, in accordance with its equal opportunities policy.
Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package