Senior Project Officer - Knowledge Management
£37,000 - £42,000 per annum, 12 months Maternity cover - 35 hrs pw
The Education and Training Foundation (ETF) helps ensure that the Further Education and Training sector develops world class leaders, teachers and trainers. We work across the whole FE sector and are funded by Government grant, commercial contracts, professional membership (The Society for Education and Training - SET) and accreditation fees and a variety of other business activities.
We are now looking to appoint a Senior Project Officer - Knowledge Management who will work across the organisation and have specific responsibility for developing, implementing and embedding effective knowledge management practice at ETF.
The role will report into the Head of Impact and will be responsible for facilitating the embedding of ETF’s knowledge management (KM) strategy and our KM practices that enable ETF to harness its communal knowledge and wider sector intelligence to help drive strategic decision-making, facilitate business improvements as well as give staff easy to access and up-to-date information so that they can create, share and apply it to serve their business needs in more efficient and productive ways.
In addition the post holder will develop practices and processes with the Quality Team, Performance Management, Information Management & Technology team, and R&E colleagues that help generate effective knowledge management at ETF.
Finally the post will be responsible for capturing and integrating the process learning arising from the design and delivery of ETF provision (in collaboration with the Quality Team, Course Design Team and others) and share a growing understanding of effectiveness in terms of the design resources we use, the delivery methods and outputs.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have extensive experience of project planning, implementation and management of significant projects.
- Be able to identify, collate and synthesise internal and external insights and information and interpret what learning and insights can be usefully gained for ETF
- Have knowledge and experience of supporting and implementing the principles of equality and diversity
- Be highly proficient in analysing quantitative and qualitative data, with strong numeracy skills
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to write for a range of audiences
- Have excellent organisational and administrative skills
If you are an exceptional candidate who would like to make an impact and enjoy working in a vibrant and cooperative environment, we will welcome your application.
Applicants should apply by submitting a CV and cover letter (600 words maximum), outlining how you fulfil the person specification requirements of this role as outlined in the full job description – click here. All applications will be assessed against these requirements.
Closing Date: Wednesday 06 July 2022 at 12 pm
The Education and Training Foundation values diversity and is committed to making appointments on merit by fair and open processes, in accordance with its equal opportunities policy.
Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package