The Education and Training Foundation (ETF) helps ensure that the Further Education and Training sector develops world class leaders, teachers and trainers. We work across the whole FE sector and are funded by Government grant, commercial contracts, professional membership (The Society for Education and Training - SET) and accreditation fees and a variety of other business activities.
We are now looking to appoint two Quality Auditors who will safeguard the quality standards set within ETF, conduct quality audits and ensure the organisation adheres to the quality procedures.
These roles will report into the Head of Quality and will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the management, promotion, implementation and development of the Quality Management System (QMS) across the organisation
- Coordinating and conducting quality audit & assurance activities for held contracts and ETF’s grant funded programmes
- Liaising with various teams across the organisation reviewing processes and working with them to suggest and perform audits that will support and improve the quality of all outward facing resources developed by the ETF across the organisation for held contracts and ETF’s grant funded programmes
- Systematically recording, processing, and monitoring outcomes following audit and assurance activity undertaken by the quality function
- Liaising with other departments within ETF to ensure quality standards are met and provide suggestions for improvement of quality for held contracts and across ETF’s grant funded programmes
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Hold relevant certified quality auditor qualifications / ISO 9001 Internal Auditor qualifications
- Have experience of working as a Quality Auditor utilising analytical and assurance skills
- Be familiar with Quality management systems and have an understanding of ISO 9001
- Be highly self-motivated and proactive, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to prioritise workload to meet tight deadlines.
- Have excellent EXCEL Skills
If you are an exceptional candidate who would like to make an impact and enjoy working in a vibrant and cooperative environment, we will welcome your application.
Applicants should apply by submitting a CV and cover letter (600 words maximum), outlining how you fulfil the requirements of this role.
If you would like to receive a full job description for this role, please click here
Closing Date: 12pm Monday 4th July 2022
The Education and Training Foundation values diversity and is committed to making appointments on merit by fair and open processes, in accordance with its equal opportunities policy.
Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package