Administrator (Customer Service)
£26,000 per annum, Permanent - 35 hrs pw
The Education and Training Foundation (ETF) helps ensure that the Further Education and Training sector develops world class leaders, teachers and trainers. We work across the whole FE sector and are funded by Government grant, commercial contracts, professional membership (The Society for Education and Training - SET) and accreditation fees and a variety of other business activities.
We are now looking to appoint a Administrator who will provide an enquiry service for SET members and customers, responding to enquiries and requests via inbound phone lines and emails, and owning the issue until satisfactory resolution. We are looking for a strong team player and multi-taker with excellent organisational skills and great customer service experience.
The role will report into the Customer Service Manager and will be responsible for supporting the operational teams within ETF with member acquisition and retention processes. Maintaining the SET member database, regularly updating customer information and Assisting with the membership renewals project – outbound calls, personalised email campaigns and updating information.
The successful candidate will have
- Experience working in a high-volume inbound call role
- Substantial experience of working in an office environment
- Experience working with phone payments
- Experience working with CRM (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Demonstrable experience of providing excellent customer service
- Experience of communicating and organising with a variety of staff
- Excellent administrative skills and good IT skills, including Microsoft Office packages: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Mail merge, Databases, and the Internet
- The ability to show initiative, multitask, problem solve and meet tight deadlines
- High level of accuracy in all work with excellent attention to detail
If you are an exceptional candidate who would like to make an impact and enjoy working in a vibrant and cooperative environment, we will welcome your application.
Applicants should apply by submitting a CV and cover letter (600 words maximum), outlining how you fulfil the requirements of this role.
If you would like to receive a full job description for this role, please click here
Closing Date: 4th July 2022 at Noon
The education and Training Foundation values diversity and is committed to making appointments on merit by fair and open processes, in accordance with its equal opportunities policy. Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package